Sale tax calculators
Any country in the world has its own sales tax. In some countries it called VAT (Value-added tax), in other – GST (Goods and Services Tax), and in others sales tax is called simple sales tax. The difference is not only in the tax name. In some countries (like New Zealand or Australia) it is simple one rate tax, but in others (like Ireland) it can 4-5 or even more different rates (reduced VAT rate, super reduced VAT rate, parking rate, livestock VAT rate and etc). It can be very complicated. Here we provide some simple sales tax calculators to simplify your life.
Introducing our universal mortgage and mortgage affordability calculators
Income Tax Calculators
- A work-from-home tax is proposedRecently Deutsche Bank Research team proposed a new work from home (WFH) tax. But there are no serious arguments to support introduction of WFH tax.
- Claim tax relief for your job expenses in UKIn UK a person can claim tax relief for your job expenses if a person is working from home. Check here how much you can claim
- New Zealand Government’s COVID-19 economic response packageNew Zealand Government released its NZ$12.1 billion (US$6 billion) fiscal and economic response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- COVID-19 financial support in different countries around the worldGovernments in majority countries opened accounts to support their people and businesses to minimize impact by corona virus (COVID-19).
- COVID-19 Early access to your super in AustraliaAustralian government is allowing early access to superannuation for eligible Australian and New Zealand citizens and permanent residents and temporary residents.